Fri, Apr 29|
Live and On-Demand Event
The Flower Essence Conference
A conference for ALL who work with (or would like to work with) flower essences, regardless of experience. Hosted by Ruth Toledo Altschuler (of Essence Mentoring), Kathleen Aspenns (Flora of Asia) and Rochana Felde (Wiseflower Wellness).
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2022, 9:00 AM – May 02, 2022, 7:00 PM
Live and On-Demand Event
About the Event
Flower essence experts from around the world offer wisdom and support that will carry us forward in these challenging times. Join Ruth, Kathleen and Rochana as the hosts of this amazing conference with over 30 speakers and 6 live panel
My session is:
"Using Your Inner Compass to Find Joy & Purpose"
A significant, and often critical, outcome of the work done in my practice is helping the brain react to anxiety and frustration by asking “What do I need to do?” (instead of screaming “Not again!”). Freedom from “future fear narrative” reactions opens the door to changing behavior patterns and jump-starting the journey you long to be on.
The flower essence language speaks to the continuum of choices that exist, even when the brain thinks there are none. Embracing that concept creates space for your heart and soul to impact decision-making, thus gaining clarity regarding anxiety and trauma, and increasing control in life.
My “inner compass” tools help clients discover the unique geography of their life and create different routes, or new maps entirely, towards their destination. They put the steering wheel in the client’s hands, moving towards choice-driven behavior and away from reactive “future fear” narratives. The compasses are lifelong guides to self-correct your course – they reference your patterns of imbalance and the fully nourished place your soul longs for.
I will share real examples of similar narratives with vastly different paths to finding joy and purpose.
This is a conference for ALL who work with (or would like to work with) flower essences, regardless of experience.
- Flower Essence Practitioners
- Complimentary Healthworkers
- Self-Healers and Family Caretakers
- Community Helpers
- Health, Wellness and Life Coaches
- Energy Healers
- Yoga Teachers
- Anyone interested in flower essences!
Themes of the Conference are:
- Crisis Resilience: Much of the population is feeling worn out and traumatized by climate and ecological crisis, pandemic challenges, and political aggression, while trying to envision what survival and regeneration will entail in the coming years.
- Support for Sensitives: We know that many who are drawn to Flower Essences and Flower Essence Therapy are Highly Sensitive Persons and Empaths, who best respond to the gentle healing power of Flower Essences and are also the ones that most need the resilience they offer.
- Trauma Awareness: There is a growing awareness of the impact that trauma has on our ability to cope and heal, and we all would do well to become more Trauma Informed in order to understand both the power and limitations of Flower Essence Therapy in this regard.
- Knowledge Sharing: During these challenging times there has been a growing interest in Flower Essences, and those of us who have experienced how much they help humans in periods of transformation yearn to share the insights of Nature’s wisdom.